I’m waiting to purchase my layouts until I have 10 completed. That is the best deal when it comes to Studio J because you get free shipping plus a free pack of 5 page protectors for every 5 layouts purchased. Woo Hoo! Makes it so easy to just slipstream the digital layouts in my albums with my classic layouts.
But that does bring up a slight dilemma when I’m working with Studio J. I found myself wanting to go through my photo folders in order and scrap the next date. Unless I decide to fully convert over to digital format, I need to remember to leave some events for classic scrapbooking so that I get a nice mix in my albums.
So, with all of that said - here’s another layout I put together. Curt is none too excited that I scrapped these pictures. But only because I think he would rather forget that this happened.
As with classic scrapbooking, I still struggle with embellishing my layouts. But at least Studio J gives me some pre-suggested options, as well as the ability to play around with embellishments to see what I like. Plus I can change the colors at a click of the mouse.
If Studio J intrigues you in the slightest bit, I highly recommend creating a FREE account and checking it out. (Click here to get started today.)
No comments:
Post a Comment