Dove Chocolate Discoveries has a great customer promotion this month – Mousse on the Loose. For $29 (20% discount), you get the following bundles of products:
- 6 packets of Mousse Mix
- 1 1/2 lbs of Chef-Series Chocolate (your choice of Milk or Dark Chocolate)
- 1 Mousse Variations Recipe Card
This mousse is super simple to prepare and super yummy!
On the chocolatier side of the house (that’s me), we have an opportunity to win this super cute “Mousse” swag. All we have to do to win is sell 10 Mousse bundles.
And that is where I am asking for help. To sweeten the deal, I am going to offer up some FREE goodies.
- For every 5 orders I receive, I will hold a drawing to win a box of Truffle Brownie mix.
- If you live in the area, I will hold a chocolate workshop where I will show you how easy it is to make your mousse, as well as we’ll make tempered chocolate bowls (perfect for serving up your chocolate mousse).
- If I reach my goal of 10 bundles, I will also hold a drawing to win this Mousse t-shirt.
To purchase your mousse bundle and be entered in the give-away drawings, click here for my contact information. Orders must be received by May 28th. Thanks in advance for your help in reaching my goal. Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment