I’m sorry to report that I have nothing exciting to share about Day 7 of my stay-cation. It was pouring down rain here yesterday and I didn’t feel like being out and about, getting wet. I did play around with Studio J some more and submitted my first order of 10 layouts (the most economical way to order since you get free page protectors and free shipping). I really do love how quick and easy it is to put together layouts. But I’m still not ready to throw all of my paper away.
Around lunchtime, I started to feel really tired. And this head cold was really bothering me. So I caved and laid down to take a snooze. A snooze for three hours. There went the rest of my day – and it didn’t really help me feel better. Total bummer because I really wanted to finish up the baby album.
Moving forward to today (Day 8). We have an appointment with our personal organizer. We’ll be spending about 1/2 the day with her finishing up the garage and then whatever room we decide is next. Hopefully I will have some mojo this evening to be a little crafty. Stay tuned and have a good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment