Hey everyone! We’re in the home stretch at work, which means life will be getting back to a normal pace very soon. I can not wait! I have a bunch of projects that I want/need to work on. Yesterday, I needed to deliver some Dove Chocolate goodies from my last tasting party – and I wanted to add a little extra touch to the delivery (not to mention that I wanted to make it a little easier for my hostess to know which order belonged to whom). So I came up with these little order tags.
And wait until you see them attached to the order bags. I just love how the overall presentation turned out. I will definitely be keeping this idea in my back pocket for future tasting parties.
Supplies used: PTI (Background Basics: Diamonds, Hawaiian Shores hybrid ink, Hawaiian Shores Bitty Dot satin ribbon, Chamomile dye ink); CTMH (Say It in Style, Felicity stamp set, Colonial White cardstock); and Making Memories (large eyelets).
No comments:
Post a Comment