It’s May 1st – and that means the new CTMH Summer catalog releases today. Each new catalog, I am always in awe of the new paper packs, stamp sets, and other products they come out with. Today, I’ll give you a glimpse at the 4 new paper packs. I haven’t decided which is my favorite yet – but I am leaning towards Zippidee because I still need to scrap our trip to Disneyland from last Spring. So without further ado, here they are:
Cherry-O
Splendor
Passages
Zippidee
Today is also National Scrapbook Day. To celebrate NSD (and the new catalog release, I’m offering a little give-away. For every $35 order placed on my CTMH Website (www.charlenew.myctmh.com) or in Studio J (click here), I will enter your name into a drawing for the Miracle kit. You have until 8:00pm on Monday, May 3rd to qualify. I will select the winner on Tuesday morning.
Have a great weekend! And Happy Scrapping/Stamping!
No comments:
Post a Comment