Some surprises are good and others, not so much. I'll start with the “not so much”. Yesterday afternoon, we went to go run an errand when I spotted this.
A “nice” crack in my windshield that is probably 18 inches long. Seriously? My car had been sitting in the driveway all day and the only thing we can think of, is that the heat of they day (and the interior of the car warming up) is what caused it. I suppose the bright side of it is that the crack managed to follow the windshield wiper line – so it shouldn’t obstruct my view too much when I drive to work this morning. Unless of course, the rain that we are now having makes it worse. Obviously, the first thing on my to-do list this morning is to call our insurance company to see if it is covered. And then call a glass repair shop and have them come fix it.
Now for the good surprises. I was anxiously awaiting our Amazon Fresh delivery this morning. I woke up early because I was so curious about when they come (since I didn’t hear them at all last week). Well, they showed up right at 5:00 this morning. I am so impressed at the care they take in keeping quiet since it is so early in the morning. And I’m also impressed with how they carry it all in one load and yet hardly make any noise. I certainly couldn’t do that.
Anyways, last week they gave me a coupon for a free produce sampler. And here is what we got.
Not too shabby, if I do say so myself. But that wasn’t all. They also threw in this little goody.
So, yet another week with my grocery shopping done – all from the comfort of our living room. I think I’m hooked. Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment