I had every intention this morning to go downtown to the Dahlia Bakery. But I came back to the house after dropping off Miss B – and well, like I mentioned earlier this week, the best laid out plans can change in a heartbeat. I still was feeling a little under the weather and didn’t want to spend the day running around. And I was worried that I would stress out about getting back in time to pick up Miss B.
Instead, I decided that today would be a “do nothing” kind of day. I would just sit around, watch some TV, eat some yummy Chicken Tortilla Soup, and work on my Project 365.
As I was sitting here, making sure the cameras were all “batteried” up for tonight’s Kindergarten performance, I remembered that it had been awhile since I took a self portrait. (I’ve been trying to take a monthly self portrait – and I definitely missed April and almost missed May.) So, since the cameras were out, there was no better time for a photo shoot. I love how I can fire off 20-30 shots in just a matter of minutes. And if I don't like what I see, I can shoot some more. Today must have been my lucky day because I loved how the pictures turned out. And here is the Studio J layout I put together featuring my new pictures.
As for the rest of my day, I completed one of my Project 365 layouts and two additional Studio J layouts. Not too shabby. I don’t think I would have been able to complete that much had I gone with traditional scrapbooking. Hmmm… there is some food for thought.
Well, I’m out/done for the evening - we have to leave shortly for Miss B’s performance. They had a test run earlier today at school, and word on the “street” is that Miss B does a fantastic job with her song. I can’t wait to see it myself. Have a great evening!
No comments:
Post a Comment