Products used (all CTMH): Felicity paper pack, Smiles Stamp Set, Olive and Barn Red cardstock, Olive, Cocoa, and Terra Cotta ink, Olive marker, Liquid Glass, and Antiqued Copper Bitty Brads.
Monday, January 18, 2010
Smiles
I don't think I posted about this before. A few weeks ago, I went to a luncheon with fellow CTMH sisters. In addition to a fabulous lunch, we made a couple of cards - including this one featuring the Felicity paper pack (National Papercrafting promotion this month) and the stamp set called Smiles. I've had my eye on this stamp set ever since my first look through the catalog. However, I wasn't sure about buying another flower set. Until we made this card. I will definitely be moving it up on my list of must haves.

Products used (all CTMH): Felicity paper pack, Smiles Stamp Set, Olive and Barn Red cardstock, Olive, Cocoa, and Terra Cotta ink, Olive marker, Liquid Glass, and Antiqued Copper Bitty Brads.
Products used (all CTMH): Felicity paper pack, Smiles Stamp Set, Olive and Barn Red cardstock, Olive, Cocoa, and Terra Cotta ink, Olive marker, Liquid Glass, and Antiqued Copper Bitty Brads.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment