But I can say that I did get out the door and had a nice walk - 2 miles and about 4700 steps. I haven't worn my pedometer in months, so it was a great time to break it out again. My goal is to walk 7,500 steps a day - and work my way up to 10,000. I've put a little tracker over on the side to keep tabs on both my daily and cumulative steps. If all goes well, I should hit one million steps in mid-April.
I can't say that I got anything crafty done today. However, I did spend quite a bit of time this evening organizing and decluttering my office. And I have to say, that although I still have more to do - what I did get done, looks really nice and brings me a little bit of peace. Have a great night!
No comments:
Post a Comment