Tuesday, January 19, 2010

It's Verve-a-licious!

Do you ever have one of those days where you just want to throw in the towel? I had one of those days today. So much so, that I had to just leave work mid-afternoon. Thankfully, I have a manager that is very understanding and knows that I'll be back tomorrow ready to dig back in. Fast forward to when I got home. As I drove down our street, I saw that the mailman had just delivered the mail. And much to my surprise was a package from Julie at Verve. It was my January stamp release bundle that I ordered on Friday night. It was hard to get a good picture of them all, so if you want to see them better - go here.



Ironically, for as much as it made my day to receive my stamps, I didn't actually break them open and play. Instead I chose to work on a scrapbook layout since that was what I had originally planned to do when I left work. It feels like forever since I scrapped (traditionally, with paper) - so it felt really good to get a 2 page layout done (journaling and all). Maybe I can dig into my new stamps tomorrow. Have a good night!

No comments: