After the waffles, I decided to "whip" (pun intended) up some chocolate mousse using Dove Chocolate Discoveries dark chocolate and mousse mix. I love how easy it is to make.
1) Chop up 4 oz of chocolate and melt in microwave (20 sec intervals to avoid scorching).
2) Whip 3/4 cup of heave whip cream with 1 packet mousse mix (until soft peaks form).
3) Fold in melted chocolate until well blended.
And then I also baked up a dozen of chocolate chip cookies (left over dough from last weekend). I haven't yet figured out what I am going to cook up for dinner. I have a hankering for the pear, carmelized onion, and gorgonzola cheese pizza I made earlier this month. But I picked up some tilapia and chicken breasts yesterday - so I probably should cook one of those instead. Anyone have any "must try" recipes?
No comments:
Post a Comment