Below is a picture of my table before the party started. At the far end of the table was my "display" of products. And then in the middle were the items I made for sampling (apples with chai cool whip - fruit and cream puffs for dipping in chocolate fondue - truffle brownies - chocolate chocolate chip cookies). I also sampled out chocolate martinis and chocolate mousse. Maybe a bit too much. But it was a special night, with special friends, and I was excited and wanted to share it all with them.
PS - Did you notice how well my Costco sushi set matches the Dove product boxes?
2 comments:
Wow, your table looks fantastic. You couldn't have gotten dishes that went better with the product boxes. If I hadn't read your blog when you got the dishes I would have thought they were part of the package. It all sounded so yummy.
Had a great time!!!! Can't wait to get my goodies!
Post a Comment