Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Got Stamps?
Last weekend I posted about how I spent a bunch of time decluttering and organizing my office/craft room. Below is a picture I took of one of the shelves newly organized. Hmmm... can a crafty girl ever have too many stamps? And this isn't even all of them - my CTMH and PTI stamps are stored away in drawers on the other side of the room. The good news is that Miss B is getting old enough where I can probably start letting her use them. Over the holidays, she and I went to Impress Rubber Stamps and she got her own "big girl" stamp and stamp pad. And I have to say she did a really nice job stamping with it. The stamp was a picture of a deer and she promptly came home and created a nice picture with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment