Saturday, January 9, 2010

"Locked" Out

Yesterday, while I was getting ready for my Chocolate party, I got stuck in the garage. When I tried to get back in the house, the knob wouldn't turn all of the way - thus "locking" me out of the house. Thankfully, we have a phone in the garage so that I could call Curt. Since it was going to be awhile, my only option was to continue jiggling the handle in hopes that it would open and let me back in. And the good news is that it worked. But the bad news is that the internal mechanism of the doorknob is now permanently defunct; and stuck in the door frame. It seems like such a little thing. Until you come to the realization of just how often you use this door on a daily basis. First thing Monday morning, I'll need to get on the phone to find someone who can come fix it.



On another note, I was able to spend some time in my craft room tonight. I've got a scrap/card club day scheduled for later this month and here is one of the cards we will be making. It features a new A-size stamp set (from the new Spring CTMH catalog) called "With Love". I also used two new Martha Stewart punches that I picked up.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

great card. love the MS punch. so glad you were able to get out of the garage. What a disaster that could have been.