Friday, August 27, 2010

Friday Favorites

Hey Everyone! How has your week been? It was hard coming back to work this week, but I think I’m finally starting to settle back in to the groove. It helps that we’re headed into the busiest time of the month. So I’ve got plenty to keep me busy. Let’s dive right in to this week’s favorites:

Christine David (Creativity Calling) – I almost came back and posted a supplement to last week’s favorites because Christine posted about THESE cards right after I was done. Are these cards not the cutest things you have ever seen? And how appropriate that she made them as part of a fundraiser for the 3-Day Breast Cancer Walk.

Tresa Black (Fabulously Artsy) – Tresa has had a couple of posts recently about a technique she has been teaching on her UStream series. It is called the Bandana Technique. I really like THIS card that she made using that technique. I definitely need to go check out her video on how to do the technique.

Lisa Stenz (Lisa’s Creative Corner) – check out THIS card that Lisa made for the Heart2Heart Challenge. The challenge focuses on stitching, but my favorite part about this card is the rock-and-rolling technique that Lisa used on her leaves.

Kristina Werner (kwernerdesign) – I pretty much like just about anything Kristina posts because I plain outright just love her style. Very crisp and clean. I love how she typically rounds her corners and adds faux stitching with her white gel pen. I’m not going to highlight any particular post of hers, but be sure to check out her blog if you never have.

Okey-dokey. That about wraps it up for this week. I hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments: