First off, I apologize for being MIA the past couple of days. I had every intention of getting some digi-scrapping done on Tuesday (my last day of stay-cation). However, we finally got the word about our out-of-district transfer request – they said “no”. So, that meant I had to drop everything and run around getting our plan B into place. And that has pretty much been consuming my time since.
I did have a little bit of time this morning, however, to finish the layout I was working on when I had to jet on Tuesday. These are some of the pictures I took at Miss B’s birthday party on Sunday. Specifically, pictures of the joy on her face when she opened up presents that contained “green money”. It totally melts my heart to see the excitement on her face and to know that she doesn’t take things like that for granted.
Credits: Little Miss Can't Be Wrong kit (collab by Connie Prince & Armina Designs). Easy-as-Pie Heartland template from Shabby Princess.
1 comment:
I love it! :)
Post a Comment