Saturday, September 12, 2009

A Typical Day

Well, Jessica's Beautiful Evidence class is essentially over (we received the last pages of our books yesterday). But I've still got some catching up to do. To get back in the groove, I decided to work on one of the easier pages (which also happens to be the last page) - a typical day in the life. Given that we follow a pretty structured routine during the week, this came together pretty quickly.



Today is suppose to be a "beautiful" day and we have a family outing planned - which should be the perfect opportunity to get those last pictures I need to complete the rest of my book. I know I have said it before, but I'll say it again. I am so glad I signed up for this class. I love how it helped me reflect on the importance of the day-to-day. Something I think we all can easily take for granted. Taking this class also knocked down some of the intimidation barriers I felt towards digital scrapbooking. I have a lot more confidence in my skills and it has given me motivation and inspiration to do it more. So now, I'll just have to figure out how I want to balance the digital side with the paper side. Because after all, I do love the touch and feel aspect of creating a scrapbook page as well.

No comments: