Are you tired of seeing my Beautiful Evidence layouts? I'm getting close to be done - only 4 pages left (2 double-page layouts). Here is my 2-page spread on favorite spots. These two pages took me a little more thought than I would have expected. I think because it is easier to think about favorite "things" versus favorite "spots". Given that I may make this an annual album, I instead focused on capturing the things that were "special" to us for this year.


I went ahead an uploaded the pages I have completed, as well as the covers and spine, to Shutterfly. It is exciting to see how this entire process finally comes together for a finished book. And I am so glad that I changed up the papers from what I originally selected. Looking forward to finishing and getting it ordered. So bear with me for a few more days. I'm long overdue to make some cards. And I also have plans to do some paper scrapping.
No comments:
Post a Comment