Sunday, September 6, 2009

More Beautiful Evidence

The last time I posted about Jessica Sprague's Beautiful Evidence class, I believe I mentioned that I hit a couple of stumbling blocks, of sorts. The first was that we began the chapter about "Us", which means I needed pictures of "us" as a family. And I just don't have very many pictures of "us". Especially current ones. And the second stumbling block was that I decided I didn't like the paper combinations that I had been using. So I pretty much went a whole week without working on my album.

Well, this weekend I have had some "me" time. Curt went on his annual fishing trip with some buddies and Miss B had a sleepover at Grandma and Grandpa's. So needless to say, it gave me some time to work on my creativity block. And I'm happy to report that I found a new paper combination that I like better and I have gotten caught back up for the most part. Well, almost. I still need to come up with and add pictures to Chapter 2 (Us). But at least I've got all of the templates ready to just drop in my pictures. And I have moved on to Chapter 3, which focuses on the everyday happenings of our life.



It feels good to be back "in the mode" and happy with how this book is coming together. Although it is kind of sad to think that we only have another week of the class. I really hope Jessica puts together more classes like this in the future. I truly have enjoyed tapping into documenting "me" and "my life". So much so, that I can see myself making this an annual project. Plus it also motivates me to take on a "Project 365" next year. Have a great rest of the weekend!

1 comment:

Kari George said...

Charlene,

I just have to tell you how jealous of you I am! I am so jealous that you make such great things...and mostly I am jealous that you have the time (and quite frankly the energy) to do it!

Hopefully someday I can join you!

Take care!