Wednesday, September 2, 2009
More layouts coming...
Acckk! I was doing so well with staying caught up with my daily BE layouts. Then a couple of things happened. The first was that Sunday's layout was the "Chapter 2" layout page and required a picture of us as a family. Ummm... can't say that I have a recent one of those. The last one that I can remember was from like 2 years ago. (Note to self: must devise a plan for getting more family pictures.) Although, then I did remember that we had one of those souvenir pictures taken when we were on vacation. So, I need to scan it in and see if it is usable. And then the second thing that happened is work. It is month-end and I've been busy with that. Luckily, the layouts come together pretty quickly and I should be able to catch back up quickly. Stay tuned....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment