Saturday, September 19, 2009

I'm Done!

Well, last night I finished the last pages of my Beautiful Evidence album. I'm sure I could spend more time tweaking it or questioning whether I used the right pictures, but I resolved myself to just let it go. I uploaded everything to Shutterfly and placed the order this morning. I'll be curious to see how long it takes to print and ship. From others in the class, they have received their albums already. So it sounds like the turn around time is pretty quick. Anyways, I thought I'd share one last piece of the album with you. This picture are the covers to my album. Jessica's template actually included spots for more photos. However, given I felt I barely had enough unique pictures (I tried not to duplicate any photos) to complete the album, I didn't want to stress about picking the "PERFECT" picture to adorn the cover.



I definitely encourage everyone to take this class from Jessica Sprague. Or at least take on a similar project. It is so easy to "ignore" the little things around us in the everyday. And completing a project like this is a special treat to yourself. I will definitely being doing this again, as well as probably putting together a Project 365 next year. I'm now off to figure out what I want to work on next. I think I'll spend some time today cropping pictures and get them sent off to be printed. As much as I have a new love for digital scrapping, I'm not quite ready to let go of the traditional. And since I've got the day to myself, it will be a great opportunity to get some other craftiness done. Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments: