Monday, October 4, 2010

SKD–New Template Release

Hey Everyone! Kelly at Simply Kelly Designs released a new layered template today.

7 Photo Layered Template No. 1 by Simply Kelly Designs

Direct from Kelly’s blog – “This 7 Photo Layered Template No. 1 by Simply Kelly Designs is a single page layout designed to feature one focal photo and 6 supporting photos. To create your own custom look, combine photo blocks, add more photos or rotate the template!”

I love all of the templates that Kelly comes out with. I highly recommend heading over to Kelly’s store at Digital Design Den (located HERE), where you can get this template for 30% off through this Friday. Such a deal! And be sure to check out her other great templates and kit while you’re there.

And here is the layout I put together featuring Kelly’s new template.

SKD-Charlene-7PhotoTemplate

Credits: 7 Photo Layered Template No. 1 by Simply Kelly Designs; First Car kit by Baers Garten; Ribbon from “Whale of a Day” kit by Simply Kelly Designs; Rusted Brad from Festival kit by Shabby Princess; and Dining Out word art from “August Survival Stash” kit from Gotta Pixel.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Your layout is fabulous! Miss B is too cute! Funny, I thought that ribbon looked familiar but I wasn't sure. :)