Friday, October 1, 2010

OTS October Release

Can you believe that it is October 1st already? Time to start pulling out the Halloween decorations and start thinking about Thanksgiving and Christmas. Kind of crazy, don’t you think. Today is also release day over at Owl Tree Studio. Here’s a look at this month’s release (click here for the ability to look at the previews better). As you can see, there is a ton of variety this month – all of which can be grabbed for just $7.95 throughout the month of October. You don’t want to miss it.

OTS Release Preview

Normally, I would have a couple of layouts to share with you today in celebration of the release. However, this month, I switched things up and prepared a hybrid calendar project (or three) that will be shared on the OTS blog later this month. I’m super excited about the projects I put together and can’t wait to share them with you. So be sure to keep checking back to see what I’ve made. Have a good Friday!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I can't wait to see your hybrid projects! I just posted my layouts to my blog and galleries this morning!