Friday, October 22, 2010

OTS Calendar–Part 3

The last of my calendar posts is up on the Owl Tree Studio blog (click HERE). In today’s post, I show how to make two 6x6 desktop calendars – both derived from the original 12x12 calendar in Part 1. All in all, I ended up with 4 different calendar projects. Not to shabby if I do say so myself. And the beauty of it all is that I only had to create the calendar once. I don’t think I have ever created something and then turned it into multiple projects so easily.

OTS-Charlene-October Blog Post 3-Picture 1OTS-Charlene-October Blog Post 3-Picture 2OTS-Charlene-October Blog Post 3-Picture 3OTS-Charlene-October Blog Post 3-Picture 4

I hope you all enjoyed this calendar series. I know I had a blast putting them all together. Have a great Friday and I’ll be back later with this week’s episode of Friday Favorites.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Charlene, you ROCK! Beautiful calendars. And inspiring to get jumping on mine!