Woo Hoo! The day is finally here. Close To My Heart released some awesome new features to their Studio J digital scrapbooking program. The biggest feature enhancement being the introduction of a membership program – which “offers exclusive benefits” for members only.
- Exclusive patterns – when I logged in this morning, I noticed about 20 layouts that were tagged as “Member Only”.
- Exclusive paper kits – Click HERE to see the “Class Act” kit that is available to members only.
- The best pricing of 50% off of retail.
- Exclusive access to high-resolution printable .jpg files, as well as low-res files that are perfect for emailing or posting on blogs or Facebook.
- FREE Memory Protectors for each custom-printed two-page layout.
- FREE shipping on monthly orders (minimum and maximum order sizes apply).
- And on top of all that, exclusive promotion and deals throughout the membership period.
I’ve been waiting for this new program to launch. It is such a great deal (just $99 for a 12-month membership or $30 for a 3-month membership)! For a girl like me who is forever behind in my scrapbooking, this is going to great way for me to work on getting caught up. And I can’t wait to intermingle my Studio J layouts with my PSE and classic layouts. Let the catch-up mission begin!
To get things started, here is a quick layout I put together this morning using the digital version of the Magnifique paper kit and one of the “members only” exclusive patterns.
For more information about Studio J (or to sign up for a membership plan), click HERE or email me.
No comments:
Post a Comment