Sunday, July 18, 2010

Owl Tree Studio

In yesterday’s post, I mentioned that I had some exciting news to share. First off, you may have noticed that I changed my blog background. But did you notice the new blinkies on the right? Tiffany Wilkins is launching her new adventure, Owl Tree Studio, on August 1st – and I’ve been selected to be a part of her Creative Team.

I was so excited and honored to be asked to apply. And as you can probably imagine, even more excited and honored when I received the offer to be on the team. HERE is a sneak peek at the digital kits that will be released next month. Aren’t they cute? I can’t wait to see the full reveal and to begin designing. More to come in the upcoming weeks, so stay tuned!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I'm so glad you're joining the OTS creative team! I think we're all going to have a ton of fun.

Jodi said...

Look at you!