Wow! I just have to say that this has felt like the longest week ever. And I don’t seem to be the only who feels that way. Regardless, it is finally Friday – which means it is time for my Friday Favorites.
Jennifer (Jen’s Scrappy Pages) – I enjoyed THIS post. So much so, that it inspired me to pull out my old CTMH catalogs and find a layout to scraplift. The layout I chose was from page 12 of the Spring 2010 catalog (see THIS post for my completed layout).
Amy (Scrapping the Story & Feeding the Soul) – Amy is one of my OTS Creative Team sisters and posted THIS cool idea about using muffin tins when feeding kids. I really wish I had known this trick when Miss B was younger.
Angela (Ang’s Journey) – THIS post really tugged at my heart strings. See, Angela is a very dear friend of mine. She is the most incredible person on this planet and I aspire to be half the woman she is. She is so strong and I hate that she has to have memories like this. But she is a fighter and she will prevail.
Fishercat Story by Shayarka Designs – oh my gosh! Check out THIS digi kit listed at ShabbyPickleDesigns. I really don’t know how I would use this kit, but I think it is the cutest thing ever. I am so tempted to buy it. I keep telling myself that it might be a good opportunity to challenge myself to try something different. So stay tuned – I look at it every day and I may just bite the bullet.
Okay – I guess that is all for today. My internet connection is being a bit wonky this morning and doesn’t want to load up pictures (that dreaded box with the red X keeps popping up). Have a great Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment