Saturday, July 24, 2010

Getting Crafty

Hey everyone! How’s your Saturday treating you? The weather here is gorgeous - although a little on the warm side. I, however, spent most of the day in my craft room. My craft desk was totally out of control, piled high with papers and half finished projects. I couldn’t allow myself to start something new without cleaning up. So, I am proud to report that I now have a cleared off craft desk and all of the goodies that have been waiting for my attention have been put away. It is such a good feeling.

I also took a little time this afternoon to play with one of the new kits I bought from Scrap Matters the other night. I started out by making a template (inspired by the not-yet-released CTMH Olivia WOTG kit) – and then built the page from there. The page features the digital kit “Nature Girl” by Trixie Scraps and my beautiful niece. Isn’t she adorable?

So-Sweet

Well, I suppose I should go grab some dinner and then come back up and make some cards. Have a good night!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Gorgeous layout Charlene! Love the big picture with the little pics next to it! You're niece is so cute!

Owl Tree Studio said...

Isn't being an aunt awesome?

All the fun of being a parent without as much of the not-so-fun stuff. I adore my niece, nephews and "adopted" kids that my sister nannies for.