Thursday, July 22, 2010

Life's A Beach

Have you gone over to the Owl Tree Studio blog to get your FREE digi kit yet? As many of you know, I went out of town last week for a strategy summit. And I shared some pictures of the view outside of our meeting room. One of my colleagues also took some great pictures - including the one featured in this layout. This is almost everyone on our team (minus two) all lined up on the beach having lunch.



Anyways, when I downloaded the freebit kit last night, I instantly thought of this picture and had to put together this quick layout. Isn't it cute? So don't miss out on the freebie - head on over to get your Digi Beach Breeze kit.

3 comments:

Owl Tree Studio said...

I love how you used the umbrella. So clever!

trrishk said...

Awesome layout! Love the umbrella!

Amy said...

Now THAT would me a meeting I wouldn't mind attending! :) Great Layout!