Happy Friday Everyone! I am so glad the weekend is here. And rumor has it that I’m going to get some “me” time. Woo Hoo! I’ve got three boxes of stamping goodies that I’ve had to set aside – because obviously my focus for the past week has been on OTS. (Speaking of….did you pick up your Beach Breeze freebie kit?) I have big plans. Big plans to get inky. And I’m sure I’ll spend some time getting digi too. I’m way behind on my 365 project and I don’t want Ms. Jodi to have come over and kick a little booty. She has been awesome at keeping up with her project. Anyways… on to the favorites.
Now, I should add that I do not list these in any special kind of order. When I do my compile, I go back through my blog roll. So, it is all dependent on my folder naming convention and the alphabet.
Vicki Wizniuk (Wizard’s Hangout) – Check out THIS card. I have plans, big plans I tell you, to try my hand at lifting this one this weekend. I instantly thought of my new PTI linen plate that has yet to be used. And although I have the same stamp set that Vicki used, I will probably try using my PTI Beautiful Blooms set and coordinating dies.
Cupcake Project – I’m very intrigued by THIS post (which is a follow on to THIS post). Have you ever had a Biscoff cookie? They are super yummy. I got hooked on them a few years back when I was doing a lot of travel down to Reno and back. The cookies were Alaska Airlines' snack of choice. I loved them so much that I finally looked them up online to see how to order them direct. Anyways, I’m wondering if I can try making my own “biscoff” spread.
ScrapMatters.com – Clearly I’ve been on a digi-scrap focus of late, and I stumbled across THIS post while searching for some tutorial information. I totally fell in love with the Nature Girl and Summer Woods digi kits. And we won’t talk about the other goodies I picked up while there.
LeeAnn Greff – posted HERE about her Day 2 experience at the big SU convention that is going on this week. Scroll down about halfway through her post. Look! She’s got color sheets like what I posted HERE. I now have to ask my SU who came up with the idea first.
Okay – I think that wraps it up for this week. I’ve been a little blog happy and you probably need a little breather. Have a great Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment