Good Morning! I’ve been heads down the past couple of nights working on my first assignment for Owl Tree Studio. I have to admit that it has been a little bit of a roller coaster of emotion. From excitement – to anticipation – to panic – and back to excitement again. I have learned so much in such a short time and can’t wait to show you what I’ve put together. Unfortunately, you will have to wait until August 1st. But until then, the OTS blog is featuring a sneak peek today of a few of the layouts already turned in. Be sure to check them out because they are absolutely beautiful. Have a great day!
2 comments:
Thanks for the heads up about the previews! I'm anxious to see what others are creating! And admit to being a tad nervous myself. I've never done anything like this before either!
Y'all are going GREAT! No need to panic.
Give me a heads up if I can help you in any way!
Post a Comment