Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Best Dinner Ever

Last night, Miss B told me that I make the best dinners ever. And all because I served up this.

DSCN0133

A really easy dinner to throw together – scrambled eggs, an english muffin and raspberries. She ate it all and then asked for some jello for dessert. I'd really like to know where she put it all. Regardless, it’s funny how the simplest request turned out to be such a big hit.

I’m back at work today, with lots to do and catch up on. Which means my stay-cation wrap up post will have to wait. I'm kind of wishing I had taken two weeks off instead of one. But what's a girl going to do - too late now. Thankfully, people are happy to see me back. And I suppose I can’t really complain about that. Have a good day!

No comments: