I’ve got a few cards to share, but am holding off for another day. I’ve got a couple of gals coming over for card club tonight and I would like to leave it a surprise as to what they will be making. So, I’ll post about my favorite blog posts from this week instead.
Cheryl Even – Even More Scrapping!: I love this sketch she posted. Primarily because it uses standard 4x6 pictures. I have a hard enough time finding time to scrap, much less finding the time to go through a process of layout design and reconfiguring and printing my pictures in all different sizes. So I am all for layouts that I can use my 4x6 pictures. And this sketch would be super easy to flip for a companion page, don’t you think?
Jennifer – Jen’s Scrappy Pages: Jennifer is a new add to blog list. Jennifer is a sister CTMH consultant and THIS card is what caught my eye and inspired me to follow her regularly. And check out THIS card. Isn’t the hedgehog super cute?
Vicki Wizniuk – Wizard’s Hangout: Vicki always shares the greatest creations. She is such a talented lady. HERE is my favorite from this week. Oh! And looky HERE. Ms. Vicki snuck this one in while I was writing up this post. Be still my heart.
Cupcake Project – THIS post on Cupcake Poop has me intrigued. I can totally envision how cupcake batter could make good cookies.
Shannan Teubner – Pink Tuelle with Feathers & Sequins: Shannan is a Verve Diva and Verve has a stamp release party tonight. Shannan made THIS card giving us a sneak peek at one of the new sets. I love the color/paper combination she used. Just beautiful!
And there you have it – a lot of great fodder and inspiration this week. It was a little hard to narrow it down to my top 5. I’ll be back this weekend to post the cards from this month’s card club. Have a great Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment