Monday, February 8, 2010

Valentine's Box

Miss B has a friendship party at school later this week - and all of the kids are supposed to bring a decorated bag or box to collect valentines in. So it really should be no surprise that I would make a fancy box for Miss B. Miss B and I talked quite a bit about what the box would look like. She wanted to take one of my empty Dove chocolate boxes and paint over the outside. Myvision was much more grand - I wanted to decorate a CTMH memory box. And once I took out all the crafty supplies and showed her what I was thinking, the idea of painting a box was soon forgotten.

Miss B helped me pick the papers, as well as where to put which papers. I then came up with the decorations for the top of the box and she chose how to decorate the side flap. Overall, we are both really pleased with how it came out and I secretly can't wait for her to take it school.




Products used (all CTMH unless noted): My Creations Memory Keeper, More to Adore Paper, Framed Fun Dimensional Elements, Solos Stamp Sets (B, E, I, M, N), A Love Stamp Set, Hollyhock Ribbon Collection, Inks in Hollyhock, Blush, and Chocolate, SU Felt Flowers, Memory Makers Large Eyelets, and Heart Brads.

No comments: