Saturday, February 27, 2010

SU Stamp Club

As I posted yesterday, I had SU Stamp Club last night. I love seeing what projects our demo comes up with. Of course, usually that means bad news for me when it comes time to order my goodies. I always go with a well-laid out plan. Only to have it totally go out the window because I just have to order the stuff we used that night. And as you will see, I was really tempted to deviate from my plan last night. In total, we had three projects - two of which I will show today (I still need to finish up the third one).

Check out this cute little Easter basket we made. In the grand scheme of things, fairly simple to put together and a great use of punches. I am always amazed at what people create using punches. It doesn't seem that difficult when someone else shows you how to do it. But I don't know if I could ever think of putting it together on my own.



And then we put together this cute "Chocolate Bunny" Easter card. This bunny stamp is one of those things that I almost broke down and added to my order. So cute! I may have to order it next time and save it for Easter next year.



It felt good to get some crafty time in - and even better that someone else came up with the projects. I've got the house to myself today and as much as I feel like I should get some stuff done around the house (and a trip to Costco), I think I'm going to be selfish and "lock" myself up in my office and be creative. I'm almost 2 weeks behind in my Project 365 layouts and I just got a couple of project kits in the mail yesterday that I want to work on. So we'll see how I do at the end of the day and whether I caved and did stuff around the house instead. Wish me luck!

No comments: