Sunday, February 14, 2010

Princess Emma

Happy Valentine's Day! It's been a busy weekend around here. I went to a crop Friday night and got some serious needed page planning done. Yesterday, we went to a party to celebrate my niece's 1st birthday. And then, today started off with a massage, followed by a Valentine's/Chinese New Year's brunch with Curt and Miss B, and then just normal Sunday household stuff.

As I was cleaning up from dinner, I came across this picture that Miss B had drawn. She calls her Princess Emma and was trying to copy what she looked like from this die. Didn't she do a great job? The resemblance is pretty darn good, if I do say so myself. I think Miss B may grow up to be an artist of some sort because the girl definitely has some skills at the young age of 5.



Just a short post tonight - off to watch the Amazing Race. And to check out Paper Trey Ink's February release. Nicole has some phenomenal stuff debuting this month. Have a good night!

No comments: