Thursday, February 25, 2010

Crab Cakes

Okay, yes - another cooking creation to share. I swear I will have a papercrafting creation to share before the end of the week (I've got SU stamp club tomorrow night). A couple of weeks ago, I had some crab cakes for lunch that were really delicious. And I've been craving them ever since. I'm always a little leary about ordering crab cakes because a lot of recipes have red bell peppers or pimentos in them. Neither of which I am a big fan - and both have flavors that can take over the dish. Plus in a restaurant, they always seem so small for the price.

Anyways... one of my daily internet stops is All Recipes.com. I have had a lot of luck with good recipes from there lately, so thought I would search for a winning crab cake recipe. And I am happy to report that I found one (My Crab Cakes). This recipe is so easy to prepare and the added bonus is that there are no red bell peppers or pimentos to be found in the recipe. And to attest to how good they are, I've made two batches this week already.

No comments: