I’m in serious need of some scrapping mojo – and I thought I would play around in Studio J a little bit to see if I could muster up some creativity. It’s probably been a good six months since I last logged in to Studio J. And it was really nice to get in there and take advantage of the preset templates and some of my favorite CTMH paper packs.
Here is the layout put together (you'll probably have to click on the picture to see it better).
I meant to place a title on those three blue strips on the left hand page. But I couldn’t get the alpha stickers to give me the look I wanted. So I’m going to wait and “hybrid” it up. Either that, or actually recreate this layout with my real paper packet. That is one of the hidden beauties of Studio J – you can use it either as a digital scrapbooking tool or you can use it as a layout planning tool for traditional scrapbooking.
Decisions, decisions. I may be back with more – depending on how this evening goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment