Happy Friday! I’m glad the weekend is here, but I’m a little disappointed that it is raining yet again. I could have sworn the weather guys said we were going to get a break. I had big plans to get our garden bed built this weekend – but it may have to wait. Any-who…. I just finished Week 11 and set up Week 12 of my Project 365. Woo Hoo – 12 weeks! Just about 1/4 of the way!
Here’s my Week 11 layout. Instead of filling in the prompt of “Favorite Websites”, I threw in the picture of “The Diaper Cake” since I wanted to make sure to get it captured. As for the rest of the pictures, kind of a real hodgepodge this week. I think my favorite is the diced up veggies.
Credits: Project 365-2011 Edition by Joey Lynn Designs. Spring Dream by Isabel Mendez.
No comments:
Post a Comment