Hidey Ho, what do you know? I’m back for a second post this week. Pretty much all of my OTS related posts since the beginning of the year have been related to my Project 365. And it is probably pretty safe to say that the majority of my posts from now until the end of the year will be about P365. But I did want to come in tonight and share some details about this month’s Hoot Club release.
First off, just a reminder of what Hoot Club is. For a low monthly subscription cost, you will receive (at least):
1 Collaboration Kit or Project
3 – 4 Individual Kits
4 Designer Bonus Items (examples include frame packs, brush sets, Alpha packs, etc.)
Unannounced goodies
It really is quite the deal and the designers (both resident and guest) are all pretty fab. And for the month of March, the Owl Tree Studio designers include: Wild Blueberry Ink, Torta Gialla and Sarah Barber Designs! And here are previews of their March kits.
You can also see some of the add-ons HERE.
I’m just getting started working with the monthly kits, but I want to share a layout that I finished over the weekend using the “Uniquities” kit by Wild Blueberry Ink. I also used one of the “Fun Pack 2” templates by Joey Lynn Designs.
Okay – back to the grind. In my quest to juggle things for a little more balance, I need to start making a list of the things I want to get done and start scheduling things out. I think that if I can set up a weekly cadence, life will start to smooth out a little. Have a good evening!
No comments:
Post a Comment