Wednesday, February 2, 2011

SKD–New Templates

Happy Groundhog’s Day! Rumor has it that we are going to have an early spring. But I guess we’ll have to wait and see. Anyways, Kelly at Simply Kelly Designs has released a new set of templates today. This time around, not only did she give us 12x12 templates, but she created 8 1/2x11 versions as well.

First up is the 12x12 rounded layers template.

 SKellyD-RoundedTemplate-12x12-Preview

And here is the layout I put together – using “Fresh Memories” by Joey-Lynn Designs. “Fresh Memories” is one of the gorgeous kits released in this month’s Hoot Club at Owl Tree Studio.

Charlene-SKD-RoundTemplate

For Kelly’s squared template, I opted to try my hand at the 8 1/2x11 size.

 SKellyD-SquaredTemplate-8Halfx11-Preview-DDD

And here is my completed layout – using “New Beginnings” by Torta Gialla (which can be found in the OTS store HERE).

Charlene-SKD-SquaredTemplat

Okay – I need to run on out of here. Hope you all have a good day!

No comments: