Friday, February 18, 2011

Project 365–Week 7

Happy Friday! I really should be in bed right now, but I’ve been busy tonight trying to get my stuff ready for my get-away to Tresa Black’s Creative University retreat. I’ve watched from afar for the past couple of years – reading about the fantastic and creative times that are had. It sounded like so much fun, but I never figured I would have the “guts” to sign up and go. But, with a little nudge from a friend, we signed up and are heading out on the road in the morning.

But before I head out of town, I wanted to finish up Week 7 of my Project 365. So without further ado, here is this week’s layout.

Charlene-Week7

Credits: “Project 365 – 2011 Edition” template by {Joey Lynn} Designs. “Unconditional Love” kit by Lindsay Jane.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: