Friday, February 4, 2011

Project 365–Week 5

Well, this was an interesting week. One that slapped us with a big, dark cloud. So when you see my P365 layout for this week, you’ll notice that I dedicated the center picture slot to our cat, Casper.

We had to say goodbye to dear Casper this week. It turns out we weren’t just trying to manage her diabetes. She was also suffering (unbeknownst to us) from kidney disease. And we ran out of time. My heart aches to think that she is no longer with us. Heck, she has been a part of my life longer than Curt. But I also have to know that she is in a better place – where she can finally chase after all of those birds that she chattered at over the years. I’m going to miss her so much.

With that off of my chest – here is my Week 5 layout.

Charlene-Week5

Credits: “Project 365 – 2011 Edition” by Joey Lynn Designs. “Project January, The Kit” by Isabel Mendez.

2 comments:

Amy said...

*hugs* I am so sorry. I have a kitty boy whose been part of my life for longer than my husband and when his time with us is gone, it will break my heart.

Tiffany said...

I am sure that Casper was a very loved and very happy kitty. *hugs*