Hello! For those of you here in the area, I hope you are staying snug and warm in this blistering cold. As nice and beautiful as it was to see the sun today, I’ll take a little rain if it means we can crank the temperature up a little bit. Today’s biting cold was a bit much. But I suppose I really shouldn’t complain because we don’t have to bear with this kind of weather often.
Anyways, talking about the weather was not the intent of my post. I’m actually back here today to share “Week 8” of my Project 365. Can you believe it – 8 weeks already? I was going to type in what percentage complete that is, but for some reason, 15% doesn’t sound like much. It sounds so much better to say that we’re essentially 2 months down, with only 10 to go. Don’t you think that sounds better?
You’ll notice something a little different in this week’s layout. In each week’s template, there are journaling prompts (like “Favorite Old Memories” or “Can’t Live Without”) that I have chosen to over-write in lieu of additional pictures and journaling. But this week I chose to play along – although I did change the prompt. Being fairly fresh back from Tresa Black’s Creative University, I spent some time this week on self reflection (specifically as it relates to my wants/needs to be creative). And I thought it appropriate to document some of those conclusions. So without further ado, here is my Week 8 layout.
Credits: “Project 365-2011 Edition” by Joey-Lynn Designs. “Unconditional Love” by Lindsay Jane.
No comments:
Post a Comment