Well, I have to say that this week was a little harder for me keeping up on my P365. Between work being crazy busy and then coming down with a really bad cold, there were a few days/nights where I had to stretch to come up with a picture. But I reminded myself that my daily pictures don’t have to be anything special. It is about capturing the normal, every day – even if it is mundane. So, I picked up my bootstraps and went with it and reminded myself to take it just one day at a time.
Here is my Week 4 layout.
Credits remain the same as previous weeks. “Project 365 – 2011 Edition” templates by Joey-Lynn Designs and “Project January, the Kit” by Isabel Mendez.
I do have to admit that I am on pins and needles waiting for Isabel to release her “Project February” kit. I need to start Week 5 tomorrow and I would like to switch over since February 1st will be in the middle of the week. Hmmm… decisions, decisions. Anyways, I guess I’ll have to go with what I have and then switch it out once the new kit is released.
Hope you had a great week and have a great weekend!
1 comment:
Great LO Charlene! It is getting a little challenging but that's the fun, right? Right??? ;)
Post a Comment