Friday, January 14, 2011

Project 365–Week 2

So I know I shared last week, about how much I love the P365 album template created by Joey-Lynn Designs and Wild Blueberry Ink. But I just need to reiterate how very cool this ensemble is. I had a very busy week at work and it was barely enough for me to get my daily pictures taken. And I know that if I didn’t have these templates to work with, none of this week’s pictures would yet be scrapped. But since everything is all set up and ready to go, it literally takes me 5 minutes each night (10 minutes tops depending if I have to edit my pictures) to keep things up to date. Woo Hoo!

Here is my Week 2 layout:

Charlene-Week2

If you are still contemplating a P365-P52-P12 project, it's not too late to get started. Head on over to the Owl Tree Studio store to pick up the album templates. And check out the OTS P365 gallery to see everyone’s layouts.

WBI_JLDESIGNS_365PRVW

Credits: “Project 365 (2011 Edition)” by Joey-Lynn Designs/Wild Blueberry Ink. “Project January, The Kit” by Isabel Mendez.

No comments: