Happy New Year! I’ve got some reflections and thoughts about the past year and the year to come, but I’ll wait until tomorrow to post about those. Today, I’d like to share a layout that I made using Trixie Scraps new “A Vintage Holiday” kit.
Originally, I was going to use the kit to scrap the pictures of Miss B in her Santa dress (it was gold this year). I also wanted to participate in this week’s “Challenge Thursday” on the Trixie Scraps blog (click HERE for challenge details). But when I started picking out my pictures, I really didn’t have enough or the right pictures. So I went in a different direction and ended up with a great non-holiday layout. And I was able to fulfill the challenge requirements to boot. Woo Hoo!
Credits: A Vintage Holiday kit by Trixie Scraps – A Vintage Holiday alpha (scroll through the linked blog post) by TS design team member, Shari – and Four or More 4 template by Connie Prince.
No comments:
Post a Comment