Friday, January 21, 2011

Project 365–Week 3

Happy Friday! Not much new to say or report this week – just been busy at work and my focus has been on getting ready for a retreat I am going to next month. In spite of not having a whole lot of time to get crafty, I have been diligently plugging away at my Project 365 album. 3 weeks down. 49 more to go.

Without further ado, here is my Week 3 layout.

Charlene-Week3

As noted in previous weeks, I used the “Project 365 Album – 2011 Edition” by Joey Lynn Designs, and “Project January, the Kit” by Isabel Mendez.

On a different note – Owl Tree Studio is having both a CT and a Designer Call. Click HERE for information about the CT call. And click HERE for information on the Designer call. I’ve really enjoyed my “stint” at OTS and Tiffany is fab! So, if your interested in joining the nest, be sure to check out the deets and apply.

Ok – I’m out for the evening. Hope you had a great week and have a great weekend!

No comments: