I don't have anything crafty to share today. Over the weekend, I worked on a couple of different projects, but didn't actually finish any of them. Last week was busier than usual at work, and by the time the weekend rolled around, I was tired and just didn't really feel motivated to do anything spectacular. The highlight of my weekend was having lunch with a long-time friend who I hadn't seen or talked to in while.
So, for those of you who have read my blog for awhile - do you remember my postings last summer and fall about the house for rent? Here is a link to my last post about it. It has been awhile since I drove this route to work, but last week as I drove by, I noticed that the "For Rent" signs were back up. I'm really starting to wonder what is wrong with this house if they can't land a renter. Or maybe they are just being too greedy with their rent price. At this point, they are closing in on almost a year of vacancy. If it were me, I think I would be lowering the rent price. Because isn't some money better than no money? Perplexing situation to say the least.
And speaking of perplexing - what is up with the weather? We had sunny and 70 last week, and then I got to drive home through some snow last night. Miss B has declared the season to be "Sprinter". Kind of appropriate considering that we had spring in winter, and now appear to be having winter in spring. Hope you have a great "Sprinter" day!
No comments:
Post a Comment