Now, if you follow Nichole at Papertrey Ink, you probably saw her post yesterday about using the new impression plates and dies. And the design team members shared projects they created using the dies and plates, as well as shared how they stored the dies and plates. Betsy Veldman shared how she uses the small tin buckets from Target to store hers (see post here). I immediately liked the idea because it just seemed so easy and cute. So I had every intention of picking up a couple of the buckets while I was at Target.
However, when I got there, the only colors they had were turquoise and lime green. They were cute enough, but not quite the colors I had in mind. Not to mention that I don't have a nice blue wall like Betsy that makes them coordinate so well. So, on my merry way I went when I found these cute garden buckets.
Aren't they the cutest? And as you can see, I already filled one of the buckets with the leftover candy from filling Miss B's eggs. I think I will use the short, oblong bucket to store my PTI dies (I haven't bought any of the impression plates yet). And I'm thinking about transfering my COPIC markers into the taller buckets. I think they'll fit better in the tin buckets than in the cups I store them in now.
And lastly, as I was over in the office supplies aisles, I stumbled on these Post It pockets. I pay all of our bills online - so don't really pay that much attention when actual paper bills arrive in the mail. However, it never fails that I have to go on a hunt to make sure I didn't miss anything on bill-paying days. And I've yet to figure out a good solution for keeping track of them when they come in. Especially, if I'm not the one who brings in the mail. So I think these pockets are going to be perfect. There are two of them in the package - one for upstairs in the office and one for downstairs on the fridge.
So there you have it - a fruitful excursion to Target today. If you live in the Seattle area, hunker down and hope the storm rides out quickly. And may you not lose power. Have a great weekend!
1 comment:
Don't you love the Target $1bins. I got some of the rectangle bins that have the same design as your little pails. I have my copics in them :-)
Post a Comment